With a steady incline in the number of work sites requiring a Franna Crane to safely unload products on site, we here at AAA Advanced Trusses have a 22 tonne Franna (pick carry crane) in order to take our service to the next level We will supply a licenced crane driver, ticketed spotter and dogman
CAPABLE OF ALL ON SITE LIFTS INCLUDING:
Wall Frames, Posi Struts, Joists, Trusses
Windows to second stories
Steel & Timber Beams
Stillages holding building products
You may need a Franna Crane on site to:
- Unload in a safe area away from obstructions/hazards (i.e. powerlines) and then drive with the load at ground level to avoid no go zones for powerlines (with ticketed spotter).
- Access areas that a crane truck cannot (i.e. battle axe block/long driveway/low trees).
- Heavy lifts (max 22 tonnes up close).
- Lighter lifts (less than 1.5 tonne) 17m reach at 40 degrees articulation subject to site conditions
- Steep and sloping blocks.
- Increased efficiency (correct crane supplied 1st time).
- More accurately predicting timelines and cost.