AAA’s reliable Franna crane hire services are offered across The Melbourne Metropolitan Area. Our experienced team ensures an efficient and comprehensive service that is personalised to your on-site requirements.
Our 22-tonne Franna crane (commonly referred to as a pick and carry crane) is suitable for a wide variety of jobs, including lifts on domestic job sites, tight access areas and where a crane truck might otherwise not be able to reach in order to meet your on-site needs.
AAA’s Franna crane service is a fast and agile solution for all job site conditions and requirements. Get a quote or call us on +61 3 8782 7200 for further details
CAPABLE OF ALL ON SITE LIFTS INCLUDING:
Wall Frames, Posi Struts, Joists, Trusses
Windows to second stories
Steel & Timber Beams
Stillages holding building products
You may need a Franna Crane on site to:
- Unload in a safe area away from obstructions/hazards (i.e. powerlines) and then drive with the load at ground level to avoid no go zones for powerlines (with ticketed spotter).
- Access areas that a crane truck cannot (i.e. battle axe block/long driveway/low trees).
- Heavy lifts (max 22 tonnes up close).
- Lighter lifts (less than 1.5 tonne) 17m reach at 40 degrees articulation subject to site conditions
- Steep and sloping blocks.
- Increased efficiency (correct crane supplied 1st time).
- More accurately predicting timelines and cost.