Prefabricated Timber Roof Trusses
Prefabricated timber roof trusses provide the foundational support for a building’s roofing frame and emphasise crucial structural elements including load distribution, span length, and overall roof design, with added design flexibility. Prefabricated trusses are an affordable and eco-friendly framing solution, built to ensure both stability and durability.
AAA is Victoria’s premier designer and manufacturer of premium-quality, prefabricated timber roof trusses. Our prefabricated roof trusses are engineered on-site in Melbourne and in accordance with Australian quality standards.
Our experienced and highly-skilled team will work with you to ensure our timber roof trusses are designed and finished to meet your project specifications. At our Melbourne manufacturing facility, we employ state-of-the-art technology and machinery to ensure precision fabrication for the most complex roof truss designs and structures.
AAA trusses are suitable for both residential and commercial projects throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Choose AAA’s prefabricated roof trusses for your next project to enjoy a number of benefits:
- Streamlined installation: Prefabricated roof trusses are delivered to site ready for installation, making the installation and assembly process faster and more efficient than traditional framing solutions
- Cost-efficiency: Manufactured off-site at our Melbourne facility, our prefabricated trusses require less on-site labour, contributing to a reduction in overall project costs
- Accelerate project completion: Faster installation process and reduced on-site truss construction contributed to streamlined project completion
- Design flexibility: Custom-designed to various architectural styles, roof structures and project requirements, prefabricated timber roof trusses offer a high degree of design flexibility
- Superior strength and durability: Our prefabricated timber trusses, are designed for exceptional strength and endurance, ensuring structural stability
- Energy-efficiency: The design of our prefabricated timber roof trusses can contribute to improved energy efficiency resulting in lower energy costs
- Eco-friendly: Precision manufacturing and prefabrication of our timber trusses results in less material waste and contributes to more environmentally friendly building practices
- Expert consultation & support: Our team of experts provides comprehensive advice and support, from design and manufacture of your timber trusses, right through to on-site delivery
Prefabricated Timber Roof Truss Advantages
Prefabricated timber trusses can span longer distances than traditional framework, resulting in building projects that are less reliant on internal supporting structures such as load-bearing walls, beams, & columns.
Prefabricated trusses allow for more flexibility when it comes to the positioning of your interior walls. Interior walls can be installed, or even moved, to align with your design requirements.
Our roof trusses streamline the overall construction process. Trusses are manufactured off-site in AAA’s Melbourne factory, then delivered to site ready to install, eliminating delays caused by on-site production and material shortages.
Trusses are manufactured using the latest technology and machinery to ensure high-level engineering and precision fabrication of all finished products.
Ultimately, prefabricated roof trusses are quick and easy to install. The optimised installation and erection process will result in reduced on-site labour costs and faster project completion.